Monday, December 22, 2008

Day 24 (Saturday 20th Dec 08)

Woke up at Noon..as watched Hatyai hustling and bustling environment...went for a Tim Sum brunch and walk around Hatyai....we head back to our room and suit up all our stuff....
so far the weather has been good for US in the Land of Thousand Smiles....we checked out from Be My Guest Ghouse...
and left Hatyai for Singapore

....another dreaded 888km.....Stop over at Bt Kayu Hitam for our Dinner...at a Mamak stall...we move off before 6.30pm and after so much discussion,


it was decided that KL will be our stop over for a night....
Passingby Penang, Rain decide to join the ride..we were drench wet & cold...what else would complete the Ride...other than dropping by Kg Melayu for Mel's Fav Jagung Bakar@ Grilled Corn and Nasi Lemak...we packed em up and head to our readily available room at Quality Hotel......as Aunt Jane and Uncle Azlee had offered to us their issued Room like since a year ago.....Uncle Azlee's ply his trade at the Hotel Restaurant as a OMO Band...he good a good Fingering Job on his guitar....We settled in the cosy room after our Dinner...and hit the sack...

The unforgetful night had just began right after 1am...I began to visit the loo more than 3 time that night....therefore I had to call in to my forgotten TL and deployment officer that I will be taking urgent leave..as i am unwell...or I will get MC when I'm back...Woo Hooo....It brouhght me to reality...WORK!!! Oh No...Its Been 3 solid Week I forgotten about it....Oh no better close my eyes and go back to sleep before the nightmare creep into my thoughts.......1...2....3...4...5...6...7...zZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! GONE!!!

No comments: