Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 26 (Monday 22nd Dec 08)

Reached Home at almost 4am on the Monday...
gotta work so i decided to sent her by bike
Pitied Mel as she and it took us less than 30min to reach her work place...after that i head home with breakfast in my hand and chill by my Laptop...manage to upload most of the pic and editted the 1st part of my blog...Felt relief that I had arrived safely and unscathed from the Trip.......post some stuff and tried to upload the whole 2-3k Pictures of my trips...Wow it really is taking most of my time uploading... and manage to return the Library Books...btw i also saw on the News on the new Friendship Border Bridge from Thai-Laos...via Nan Nguen...hmmm suddenly gave me a Food for thought on the Coming Future TRIP....This time round we must start early planning...I might as well take some book for research...Yeah..Early planning(That's a Beginning)...and Next is Keep this Blog an on going thing for me....as all will be documented......Cheers...

No comments: