Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 11 (Sunday 7th Dec 08)

I check out from e Ghouse and look for another as it was booked for e day..so i decided to go back to Moon Muang rd to look for another ghouse....and i decided that Today is my well deserve Rest day away from riding...i would like to spend my time in Chiang Mai...on my way around i saw e ghouse...Same same...i wonder what a broken english used for a ghouse n saw a Sgp flag on e 2nd floor..decided to Check into e plc which is own by fellow sgp,Mr Robert n manage by a local Lady..Pat...i was offer Bht$250 for room wit share toilet n fan...to my surprise..e room has 3bed n it was so huge for myself...without hesitation i took it...Robert told Pat to treat me nice..btw he has 3branch..hmmm jus like Hotel81 franchise.....was given a welcome drink...masala Cai..@Teh Masala..super nice.I walk around town for 3hrs after putting all my stuff ...then got back n rest in my room...Today i plan 2do a make over to my hair,nvr done bfore...will update later..and 1hour n Bht$550 later...ohhh Suai.btw also decided not to go 2e bike week as there was nothin for me...had a nice chat wit e staff n went for Sunday night mkt nearby,all over e Soi(Road/Lane)..there were so many local products n it's cheaper than in chatuchak...Bkk.nice paintings,stuff for e young n also old.. Variety of them..i end e day by goin to this massage hse 'Kradangnga Thai herbal Massage...as recommended by Pat.It's e best massage i had in my days in Thai..All clean n traditional..mind u...it cost Bht$1k but got Bht$200 discount...hehe...it was so cold like 10degree outside...Went back without delay back to my room n slp...Love e sunday...tomorrow gonna b Hari Raya Haji..call Hadi n mel to wish em...e night end wit a nice calm sleep...

No comments: