Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 10 (Saturday 6th Dec 08)






Morning started early for me......woke up at 6am today but too bad can't go out yet as it was foggy n too cold to ride..well can't do much..stay indoor n watch telly..i watched a thai movie like in e pre historic Ayutthaya..was hook to it till like from 8 till 10am.i load munster up n did a pre-check.All good to go,no major worries.Left for bfast at e mosque n talked to e local community,they were abt 10families..i continue my journey at 11.30am n started by goin to the hill top of MHS TOWN..breath taking View from e top,overlooking Mhs n it's surrounding mountains...left by noon towards Khun Yuam...and head towards highlight of e day...DOI INTHANON..

Mt Inthanon culminates at 2 565m n overshadowes by canyon headwaters to Mae Nam Mae Ping....wow right... I hit e road wit e mindset of a motogp rider,go for every turn n corners wit full use of e trottle n hp of Munster....As i believe i m one of e few rider goin Anti clockwise on e loop..hehe.It was e best ride i had all past few days..e turn tis time round are xtra ordinary n out of e world for me n munster...it went like wat i would call e 5-7 turn...jus imagine goin 5 O'clock on e Clock then u turn 7 O'Clock....tat's not all..

Elevation of 60degree-75degree at some point.I might b exaggerating but my Zumo does not tell lie..we climb like 300m elevation in jus less than half km of riding...Sweet!after Khun Yuam...e rd differ from earlier as tis time rd e road r bumpy n more curves..to meet.it's like i could saw Mt Inthanon far far away n like moving away fr it...i didn't know tat it was e one as all mountains look alike wen u r covered by em,it's a perspective view...after travelling more than 3hrs i reached Mae Cheam..Could feel butterfly in my tummy as i could c how high Mt Inthanon is!Waitin for me. Another 1half to two hrs to reach...I was estatic n can't keep my excitement...kept shouting Wow Wow wow..tears roll as i felt e 1st burst of fresh air..n knowing havin done it all on my own..,wit Munster n Zumo help...It was peaceful as i reached to e top...i could see flashes of my love ones...

It's e serene View u could not get anywhere else than here where e air is fresh..Upon reachin i was like a showcase,couldn't even get down fr my bike..almost close to 15-20 ppl wanted to get pic of Munster n Me...they really fancy n admire e huge n Sleek Looking Munster...I spent 1hr mesmerising e view n talk to locals..they thought I'm a 'kun thai'..fr e south n kept askin me in Thai..bynow i could only speak Nid noi Kun thai..n mai kaw chay..small but important words.Give em a smile n sabai dee..it will make their day...U show happiness n friendliness u get e same in return...After e much fun i had,i made my way back to Chiang Mai...to e Bike week location Sirinart Hotel...


Got lost for a while as my Zumo doesn't hav it's loc...atlas I reached n there were plenty of various machine but HD..HARLEY'S...all over e plc..Went around and took pic of bikes n girls for e guys back home...the event was a minor one and not as major as it was suppose to be...as expected...well i'll explain someother time..however I enjoyed the company n the crowd here...I manage to get in touch with some tourer's too...Also met a sgp rider on an African twin wit his 3other frens on a HD's...we went for a late supper n talk thru our covered routes...it was just like any TCS in SGP...the Day Ended with me check-in into a Ghouse..(guest house)...for my well deserve rest.....Sweet dreams,ED.

No comments: