Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 18 (Sunday 14th Dec 08)

Started off in the Morning and went to Angkor Wat... A great and peaceful place to Visit.. Well another Thing I forgotten to mention is that in Cambodia..it's Right Drive..hehe lol...I got it wrong when I cross border yesterday..luckily Khairi From M'sia tiold me..most of the dealing's are in USD..we paid 15USD for the TUK-Tuk trip to Angkor..Had a great day with MEL..took plenty of PIC..and then droby a Children Village but it was close as It's a sunday...we then manage to get into an Orphanage NEAR angkor area....Hmm All the 25 Kids really showed happy faces but manage to hide their sorrows...having no Father's and Mother's...We sat for half to 1 Hour and DOnated USD$10... I enjoyed the stay but hopefully will returns and give em something tomorrow... Very meaningful trip I shall say... went off and got to the same Tuk2 for a Floating Village sightseeing ... it was near Tonle Sap (Largest Fresh Water Lake SE Asia).... went back to Ghouse at 2000hrs...paid a good $20USD for the Boat Trip...Ended the Trip with a Dinner at an Indian Restaurant.. with MeL...then went to Night Market for a shopping cum sight seeing.. Great place for Tourist..I hate it though..dun lie the feeling of a Tourist.. Well ADVENTURE begins tomorrow.. We'll be Visiting Our Targets SPOTs to Give the Stuff AWAY, Hoping that The TRIP will brings Meaning to My Life and esp This Trip,...GLAD to the PPL who contributed..For the Good Cause.. Love U ALL...

No comments: