Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 7 (Wednesday 3rd Dec 08)

Wake Up to a beautiful morning...bed was not so good...my body acjing and it was freaking cold...We settled ourself and had a farewell Bfast... Started to load Munster UP for the Trip alone... Total Distant to cover is only 618km.. and Alone... Bid farewell to the guys as they were going to the ROcket Look alike Temple... I then made my way at 1030hrs... the ride up was great... Long straight road and Very Direct.. However Having a ZUMO does help.... Made my way up to Chiang Mai... dunno y decide to go CM but...something must be On my head... I reached early at 1730hrs ..plus all the 3stops..and as i was reaching CM..it was Rush Hour..to go back Home..I then talked to myself..tat what happened if my clutch cable to be snap... DAMN... as I was thinking ...e thought became reality..It suddenly SNAP as I was going out a turn..That was after my Short Walk and a Chocolate Bar Dinner... I got no Choice but tried to push Munster to a better spot...then being in the middle of the Tha Pae Gate... called Mel and ask if i left the spare cable at Home...LOL Forgetful man... I am!!!!!! Argghhh how and why did i do that..btw Sorry Mel If i yelled at U..The Traffic was noisy.. HMMMM reasonable Reason rite...NO!!!!...my Bad, Post on the net for GT-rider forum for help and David called to giv direction however manage to get Help by that Time...and i also called e 2Amigos to update em and parked Munster at a private bldg...a man then walked towards me, I ask politely if i could park Munster for 10minutes while i get help...He shouted at me to GET lost and 'GO AWAY,this is a private bldg..U go away'...n my head THESE SOB has to be the 1st Thai man that is RUDE and I could see that most of e OLD warriors dun really fancies outsiders....Took a TUk2 and funny is that he charge me 70Baht for a 500M trip and refuse to barge.. I can't be bothered ..however manage to locate a Bike rental Shop 'Mr Mechanic' which have workshop inside... so i called the Owner and he told me mayb the Mech can help...waited for him and together,He push Towed Munster to the Workshop... After about an hour of minor R&D..we manage to get Munster going...I then locate the SMILE Guest Hse as it has a parking facility...Went to slp after all the FUN... What a DAY...Wasted the Time coming to CM though..should hav went straight to PAI...

No comments: