Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 8 (Thursday 4rd Dec 08)

Well the Day got off to a slow and steady from SMILE House...I move off late in the noon and had a few stop over for photoshoot..Enjoy the scenery and stopover at a coffee stop name PAPAE 32km Coffee Hill and a place like Viewing place for photo ... the LOOPS are marvellous and Great only the Tarmac surface weren't...Well what the Hell Its Great a\in anyway...I Ended the day in Pai at Irie's Guest HSE for 150BHT Room...backpacker style...as u know wen u r alone the budget mus go lower...hahaha........Its Half way thru MHS...Hmmm... The cornering is superb and Deadly marvellous....just like doing a non-stop GP racing in the track... At one time I was like 1400m above sea level..and doing cornering on my POCKET bike....Oh Yeah... and the slope is like 60degree UP and 180degree Turn at the same time... Yippee.... My my what an experience.....Went round the Town for the Night Mkt and Bzaar like ...then nice quiet Drink session alone and net cafe.. . Tat's all Folks... Pic later cos I'm too lazy....

No comments: