Saturday, August 29, 2009

e Date been set!!!& I'm a year Older&Wiser

Well for once...its all set n ready to go...M i nervous? Yeah a'lil bit,worried? Yeah a percentage of it... Doubt? Certainly not!!! It's me!!! EDDIE OZ... Once a young man said,I need EQ..cool down n be patient..follow e flow!!! Well screw EQ...u need 2b street smart...I'm no YES man...I m e man who believe in being nice n giving but nvr expect anythin in return...

Cos Human are a species, where they look for help whenever in trouble & Disregard it,when they had enough to their gain...I am wiser n I know what & how i want things to Go!!! Its my flow, my path & my way... One way with many junction to cross...


Those along e way that i've helped or give assistance.. in any way... Do learnt to appreciate however do not return favours as it will meet no end... Cos i dun need it to live by... I live for it!!!

Peace to All .. A year older & wiser... The day has arrived and I've touch Down at a Good no...3 3 @ Thirty Three .....& having a shot at my 2nd try on e Subj. many man wonder off... This is e Beginning of Ed's Final Destination!!!...

No comments: