Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Its e Fasting Month!!!

Well it has been 5days since Ramadan begin...I have been in gd health so far..but received some bad and Great news..for the past weeks.. A former Deputy TL down with throat Cancer...ex colleague had a heart Attack.. today a fren had a road accident with his wife but nothin serious...though.. Well for e good news..I will soon be tying e knot with Mel.. Its on her B'day... Mine will be on e 29th Aug ..which is about 4 more day... I have many wishes..and hopefully most of it will be granted...

To all frens and those reading... Have a Blessed and Happy Days Ahead... Alway rmbr.. Good times Doesn't last long.. Enjoy em while we can.. I wish all Muslims all over e world... A Peaceful Ramadan ahead...Amin!!!

1 comment:

EDDIE OSMAN ZAIEUDDIN said...

To all Ex-colleague...e DTL down by e throat-C is my Fellow Rider Buddy..SI Toh Cheng Siang...