Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 9 (Friday 5th Dec 08)

KKK!!!!!! aka Kap Kun Krap.... E day started bright and sunny...But the Night was pretty COLD..i shall say..V V damn Cold..Nvr brought any Jackey only manage to put on 3shirt and 2 pants on.... LOL ...Load UP munster and met a Harley guy fr Pattaya-Mr Thorne...he talked bout his machine and bout next FEB'09 Pattaya Bike Fest.. Invited me as he is deeply involve... Oh yeah I will be there..>FREE FOOD,Drinks and stuffs...I started the day with my pre-checks and All set to go...The Journey to MHS was like my 2nd session on a Track Test session with HONDA racing Team as I was geared UP for any cornering.... What is MHS compare to Genting, Colmar...and GAP in SGP.... It was again amazing as it Began with a Huge Bang... Left ,right ,right then right and Left and left...straight ...then Over taking manouvre...WOAH...It ha just Unleash the WILD and Loose animal...Anyway I wish could touch my knee on the Cornering...but too bad the Panniers were there....(No wonder an FJR rider wanna only use Top box..then remove the stock side Box, now I know Y..... but only ride Locally..hehehe) On the Story again...At the Peak of it...As I reached to Top of the Highest Point for the day...where I wanted to do a posing ...However BAD NEWS>>> I had my 1st DROP, Its a Touch and GO thing.. LOL ... Munster fell to the right..due to me running it over a small stone and Down it went...Just like Bro Fuji had the Fall the other time to Koh samui...mine was the same ..the Damage .Nothing much jus a small Scratch but not clear..There were also some Picture of the Local Ministers.. in Coats, looking right at me...LOL...Help came in by a nice Harley Bro who stop over and Help me Lift Munster UP..Well nothing Major Injury to Munster after Close Inspection.... Only a Bruise EGO for ME....hehe but again I was lucky..reason maybe didn't Eat enough BF before the Journey... Well that's all Bout e Mishap....Continued mu Journey and after travelled about 5km, I found a SPOT that was Memorable...I didn't take any PIC as I will Bring FUJI and MEL to this spot next Year....Tat's My promise.. and Goal For Next Year..
Continue my Journey..with another session of Super CRAZy Turns and S....Bent..WOW gradient of the Rd does not look V Real but once u go for it...It jus Break the silence ion U...I was doin the Turns and Shouting in my SHOEI... YuHooooo...YuHoooo... I also realise that I might be the Only RIDER going on an ANTI-Clock Run other than Rest of e Rider....Arrived at MHS Chamber of Commerce..where I purchase our Cert. and Stickers.The Officer In-Charge ..and Met a Grp of Harleys and the Lead of the Pack..Mr Som Sak...Talk and gave me a good place to Go thru Tomorrow.Entrance to MHS..... Its like a place where its serene and good for Photography...(My Wishlist is to get a DSLR by Next YEAR)...After that I rest and Start looking for Hotel..sadly Its Thai KING B'day today...no Hotel till tomorrow night..Damn...was Offered to stay in a Tent for Bht$100..I will nvr take that as the weather HERE is Freezing COLD...Well After wasting so much of time i manage to locate a Hotel...Ban Kaew Hotel and Resort...for Bht$500,my room was given away by a family from Hatyai..who wish to only take 1 room and offered me the other..I thanked em... Nice Family of 6..staying in 1 room just for me.. I also offered the Brothers to stay in my room but they were Too Shy....All was settle and later was recommended by the owner to go and take my Dinner at the Mosque..which cook Muslim food..Well for once I decided to TRY...
Reached there and was offered to Come inside for Dinner...WOW home cook food style..SUPERB and Deliciously...I shall say... The Owner and in-charge of the Mosque @ Mr Osman..hehe father's name ... was a Weight Lifter for Thailand..Big Huge MAN.. We talked and was offered to have BF tomorrow...Hell Yeah I will return... After Dinner I got myself into a net CAFE to update all my LONG but interesting DAY.... See Ya Tomorrow... Day 10...

No comments: